Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Black Dog Ale


So, on my way home from class on Tuesday night, my darling husband called with a request...he really felt like a beer and we had none. Could I stop and pick some up? Well, that sounded pretty darn tasty to me, too, so I obliged.

I pick up a six-pack of Harpoon Summer Beer (local Boston brewery) and am on my way out when I realize that MY DOG is staring back at me from inside the cooler. Well, OK, it wasn't MY DOG, but it was an adorable black lab that looks just like Allie. So, I reach into the cooler, and am thrilled to find Black Dog Ale. Spanish Peaks Brewing Company makes 2 Black Dog Ales, and I chose to get the Honey Raspberry flavor. I took the opportunity once I got home to have a photo shoot with Allie and the beer. Yeah, I know...


3 comments:

laneyu said...

i love these pics of the beer with your dog. too cute!

~Amber~ said...

Allie is adorable. I bet my Cole (black lab) would love to meet her. :)

Kayte said...

hahaha too cute! i need to get some pics of my yellow lab in my blog. and i must try some black dog ale!