Saturday, January 26, 2008

Spaghetti & Meatball "Stoup" (courtesy of RR)


Rachael Ray. I have a love-hate relationship with the woman. EVOO. Yum-O. Sammies. Stoup. I could go on and on with reasons why I can’t stand her! But, then I think about the fact that she is pretty much a marketing and multi-media genius, and I have to give her credit. My husband watches her show from time to time and will sometimes request meals. Recently, he requested her Spaghetti and Meatball Stoup, and I gave in. I am always a little uneasy about making one of her recipes, simply because I don’t really care for her that much. But, for the most part, we do enjoy her meals when I decide to make them, and tonight was no exception. My camera was missing when I made the first batch, so these pix are from the leftovers and therefore, do not look that appetizing. But, this meal was quick, SIMPLE, and a definite pleaser!

The only change I made was to make turkey meatballs and use slightly less spaghetti. I also broke the spaghetti in thirds, which I found more manageable. So, in true Rachael Ray fashion, I must say that it was YUM-O!

No comments: